The Sokkia GCX2 is a dual frequency GNSS receiver which delivers RTK (Real Time Kinematic) centimeter level performance in an innovative form. The GCX2 exemplifies a completely reimagined approach to receiver design that offers an ultra-lightweight and ergonomic solution at a low cost.Providing flexibility in a variety of ways for static or RTK data collection, the GCX2 easily adapts for nearly any application. A pair of GCX2 receivers can be used as a base and rover using wireless multi-channel Long-Range Bluetooth® technology RTK corrections.
Additionally, when combined with a cellular-enabled field controller, the GCX2 is an ideal precision network rover.The GCX2 offers affordable high-quality results for traditional applications in the surveying and construction fields; as well as unconventional utilizations such as in landscape architecture, GIS, BIM and forensic mapping. The unique innovative antenna design creates a lightweight ergonomic solution.Open the GCX2 case and discover this “bullet”-proof GNSS solution. Here some features :
– Precision orbital satellite technology (POST) integrated antenna
– Wireless multi-channel long-range Bluetooth technology RTK corrections
– Simplified receiver user interface and display
– USB port for charging and communication
– Standard 5/8’’ x 11 threaded mount
– Rechargeable battery and internal memory