Satellite-Derived Bathymetry (SDB) is the most recently developed method of surveying shallow waters. In contrast to other survey methods, it requires no mobilisation of persons or equipment, provides rapid access to bathymetric data and saves costs. Our Satellite-Derived Bathymetry makes operations in shallow water more effective and reduces project risks.
EOMAP offers SDB data in very high (2 m), high (10 m) and moderate (15-30 m) spatial resolutions.
Advantages at a glance:
• Reduce mobilization of staff and equipment.
• Significantly save costs.
• Access high resolution bathymetric data already at an early project stage, quickly and easyly.
• Reduce risks for on-site activities.
• Survey inaccessible and remote areas.