[Processing Course] EIVA Navisuite Training
Experienced EIVA instructors will take you through the course curriculum in Bahasa Indonesia and assist you on the road to improving your EIVA skills.
Venue, Language, & Price
The course will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia and held in Geotronix office in Jakarta:
Bona Indah Plaza Blok A2 No. D12
JL. Karang Tengah Raya Lebak Bulus, Cilandak,
Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta
Please contact instructor for price, further details, and information
No prior knowledge of the EIVA Navisuite software solutions is required.
April 12th – 13th : NaviEdit 8.6.3, NaviModel 4.5.6, and NaviPlot 2.5
The course is structured around a general curriculum with the aim being to furnish the trainees with a broad understanding of the EIVA NaviSuite offline software solutions and make them confident in using these software solutions in postprocessing situations.
To enhance trainee competence and confidence, a wide range of typical hydrographic survey data, acquired using the EIVA NaviSuite online software solutions, are used to exemplify typical post-processing scenarios. For the most part, the course is conducted as hands-on training.
During the course, trainees are guided through how to:
- Install the relevant NaviSuite software solutions
- Understand the basic architecture of NaviEdit, NaviModel and NaviPlot
- Conduct editing of multi-beam and single beam data in a NaviEdit/NaviModel environment
- Conduct a patch test calibration in NaviModel/NaviEdit
- Use the EC-3D automatic cleaning tool, semi-automatic, and manual
- Use the various DTM tools in NaviModel
- Conduct volume and area calculations in NaviModel
- Export data from NaviModel using generic as well as built-in tools
- Create simple plots in NaviPlot
- Create plot series in NaviPlot using the Chart Layout Manager
The course is aimed towards processor who have basic survey knowledge.
The duration of the classroom training is two days, from 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM, including breaks.
An EIVA NaviSuite training certificate is issued to each trainee upon completion of the course.
Access to NaviSuite
EIVA NaviSuite can be downloaded from EIVA website (https://download.eiva.com/#) for preparation purposes and can partially run-in demo/simulation mode.
- PCs/Laptops are self-provided by trainee with the requirement, as follow : https://eiva.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000487485-eiva-navisuite-hardware-and-software-requirements
- Hotel and accommodations are self-prepared by trainee
- Course included lunch, coffee breaks, and training kit.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +6281287200254