[Acquisition Course] EIVA Navisuite Training
Experienced EIVA instructors will take you through the course curriculum in Bahasa Indonesia and assist you on the road to improving your EIVA skills.
Venue, Language, & Price
The course will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia and held in Geotronix office in Jakarta:
Bona Indah Plaza Blok A2 No. D12
JL. Karang Tengah Raya Lebak Bulus, Cilandak,
Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta
Please contact instructor for price, further details, and information
No prior knowledge of the EIVA Navisuite software solutions is required.
February 14th – 15th : NaviPac 4.5.7 and NaviScan 9.7
The course is structured around a general curriculum with the aim being to furnish the trainees with a broad understanding of the EIVA NaviSuite online software solutions and make them confident in using these software solutions on a vessel.
To enhance trainee competence and confidence, typical construction support and acquisition scenarios are used as examples throughout the training. For the most part, the course is conducted as hands-on training, thus taking advantage of the comprehensive simulation functionalities that have been implemented into the NaviPac and NaviScan software solutions.
During the course, trainees are guided through how to:
- Install the relevant NaviSuite software solutions
- Understand the basic architecture of NaviPac
- Configure NaviPac with common instruments, geodesy, objects, etc
- Run various programs for different tasks (calibration, documentation, QA)
- Log survey data for different tasks and in different formats
- Start, configure, and use the Helmsman’s Display
- Create and manipulate waypoints and runlines
- Use different map background formats
- Understand the basic architecture of NaviScan
- Configure NaviScan with common instruments, geodesy, objects, etc
- Control the logging process from the Helmsman’s Display
- Start and configure the Online 3D utility
The course is aimed towards surveyor who have basic survey knowledge.
The duration of the classroom training is two days, from 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM, including breaks.
An EIVA NaviSuite training certificate is issued to each trainee upon completion of the course.
Access to NaviSuite
EIVA NaviSuite can be downloaded from EIVA website (https://download.eiva.com/#) for preparation purposes and can partially run-in demo/simulation mode.
- PCs/Laptops are self-provided by trainee with the requirement, as follow : https://eiva.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000487485-eiva-navisuite-hardware-and-software-requirements
- Hotel and accommodations are self-prepared by trainee.
- Course included lunch, coffee breaks, and training kit.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +6281287200254